Tuesday 5 March 2013

Lil Wayne Postpones His European Tour Untill October

Lil Wayne has decided to postpone his European tour.

According to lilwaynehq.com he wants to spend the time that he would touring to promote his album "I Am Not A Human Being ll" which will be released on March 26th.  The tour was rescheduled for October.

I am rescheduling to my European tour in order to release my album "I Am Not A Human Being ll" worldwide on March 26th he said.  I didn't want my tour or album to be rushed, so despite my best hopes, I have made the decision to push back the tour toOctober 2013.  I cannot thank my European fans enough for their patience and look forward to performing in the fall with Mac Miller.  I never do anything halfway, and I promise to bring what will be an incredible live show experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment