Wednesday 6 March 2013

A$ap Rocky Goes On A Rant, Says He Should Have Been Number 1

A$ap Rocky sounds off about MTV's Hottest MC's In The Game List.  During a West Coast visit A$ap went to an interview with L.A. Leakers to discuss his place at #8.

Rocky goes into how he directs his own videos, he goes into him being a trend setter, he even goes on to say that people in the game have been jacking his flows.  Rocky feels that he should be number 1 or not on the list at all.


“I didn’t like that.  I’ve been directing my videos since 22, I’m 24-years-old. All of my videos are sh***ing on any hip-hop video out there let’s be honest, the reason everyone’s wearing gold again is because of your boy. Everybody’s wearing diamonds, I’m the one who made glasses with the John Lennon shades with the glasses going on now. C’mon who brought gold teeth back? I’m just being honest.

I’m the first artist that grew enough balls to say I listen to Geto Boys, Three 6 Mafia, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, N.W.A., and Wu-Tang at the same damn time, what! And I’m influenced by all of them.

Who brought double-time back? Who was rapping like Bone? Nobody.

Everybody’s rapping like that now, it’s frustrating when I’m number eight don’t put me on it at all.”

Check out the video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment