Friday 1 March 2013

J.Cole Collaborative Album With Kendrick Lamar Still On

For quite a while now there has been talk of a collaborative album between J.Cole and Kendrick Lamar, but as of late it seems to have simmered down.  While on Hartford Connecticut's HOT 97.3 J.Cole assured fans that the album is still very much in progress.  

Cole also spoke about his relationship with K. Dot and said It's a lot  like working with a cousin.

"Yeah that's still happening" Cole revealed "yea we got in a few times.  Last time we got in was months ago though but, we will. We'll finish that.  It's incredible.  It's like working with my little cousin man, it's dope.  There's not a lot of fronting involved with either of us.  I feel like that's the new wave."

Before he touched on his album with Kendrick Cole shared feelings about his upcoming sophomore LP and any worries he might have.

"Commercially I just hope it's successful again.  I hope it's even more successful.  I hope it crushes it in terms of sales and critical acclaim.  So I just want those two things to happen.  If it blows up like I want it to then that'll determine how big the tour is" Cole explained.  "Of coarse we're gonna go everywhere, but I wanna do certain things at the shows that require a certain budget."

No comments:

Post a Comment