Monday 4 March 2013

Wale Speaks On His "Nothing" Project Talk's New LP

Wale recently shed some light on his newest upcoming project.  and he has a lot in store for 2013.

In a recent interview with Philly's Power 99 Wale talked about his new project and getting more soulful for the project.  He also says that his collaborative mixtape with fellow MMG artist Meek Mill is still in the works.  

"I'm dropping my third solo album first, then a couple months after I'll probably drop the "Nothing" project" said Wale.  "I'm very creative. I'm knee deep in that joint.  It's kind of like a persona thing.  I design my records and they sound a certain way for two different projects."

Wale went on to explain what his third album will sound like. He says it's "going to have one sound, very, very soulful and he said that "Bad is preety much the direction I'm going on for this project." Wale also says that he has not become more commercial since releasing his first album.  

"I don't think I really changed" said wale.  "My first album was as if not more so than the second one."

Check out the interview below.


No comments:

Post a Comment