Wednesday 27 February 2013

Chris Brown Says Hitting Rihanna Was The Biggest Mistake Of His Life

Chris Brown has admitted that he and Rihanna are in fact back together. While at Elton John's post oscars party he said that hitting Rihanna back in 2009 was the biggest mistake of his life and  and that he has really grown and matured since then.

"Sometimes you row, you fight with the one you love and things get said. and stuff spirals. that night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake.  But she loves me,what can I say?  I'm forgiven but yes i worked hard for it. I was very young and I took a lot f stuff, fame for granted.  I didn't understand it.  The support from those who do know me and the fans, who are incredible got me through."

When asked about the jokes and comments made by other he simply said, "People attack me and criticize me, it happens all the time, but they don't know me and they don;t know us.  It doesn't bother me anymore.  Other people can judge us but they don't know anything."

Rihanna was contacted and confirmed this change in Chris saying he is not the monster everyone thinks he is "He's a good person who is "giving and loving, fun to be around" and has a fantastic heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment