Wednesday 27 February 2013

N.O.R.E Changes His Name To P.A.P.I. And "Student Of The Game" Release Date announced

N.O.R.E. is undergoin another name change but he is sticking to the acronyms.  He has changed his name to P.A.P.I. for his upcomming LP "Student Of The Game".

"I wanted to do somrthing totally different for the album said N.O.R.E. in an MTV interview. 

"Sometimes when your lost the best way to find where your at is to go to beginning, he continued My mother doesn't even call me Victor, my father has never called me victor, my teachers didn't even call me victor.  My name in Lefrak City and my name in Queens  is actually P.A.P.I. it's not even N.O.R.E."

He later explained that P.A.P.I is short for Power Always Proves Intelligence 

He also announced that the release of "Student Of The Game" will be on April 16th 

No comments:

Post a Comment