Monday 25 February 2013

Gunplay Dismissed On Armed Robery Charge

Gunplay is completely off the hook says TMZ. Remember that video of Gunplay robbing his accountant?  Well, it appears the court dropped the case.

He has been exonerated even though there is video evidence that he did commit the crime.  This is because the victim did not cooperate with authorities who, tried to subpoena the victim but could not be found.  

"Video alone is not enough to convict and individual of a crime beyond a reasonable doubt,"
said the Maimi-Dade State Attorney's Office.  " Although the armed robbery is caught on the victim's surveillance system, the victim Turron Woodside, is uncooperative of the prosecution of this defendant Richard Morales(Gunplay)."

 Here's what Gunplay had to say "Today I'm grateful and blessed that the case was dismissed I plan on picking up where I left off with my music and make hits with my debut album" he continued "the first thing I'm going to do today is smoke a joint, relax, play video games and just be with my loved ones."

He then took to Twitter and said "I just gave the State of Florida back a life sentence!! Case dismissed!! S/o to da Bath Salt Boss @rickyrozay #medellin"

No comments:

Post a Comment