Saturday 23 February 2013

MC Hammer arrested for obstruction of an officer, but he claims racism

MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, but Hammer claims he was a victim of racism.

According to TMZ MC Hammer was arrested and released from the Santa Rita Jail in Dublin, California. for  obstruction of a Policeman on duty, but MC Hammer took  to twitter with a different story.

"Chubby Elvis looking dude was tapping on my car window, I rolled down my window and he said 'Are you on parole or probation'?'"he wrote.  "While I was handing him my ID he reached in my car and tried to pull me out but forgot he was on a steady donut diet. It was comical to me until he pulled out his guns, blew hi whistle and yelled for help (MallCop)!!! But make no mistake he's dangerous..only thing more dangerous than a scared man with a gun is a scared man with an agenda a gun and a badge.  I was cited for obstruction smh.  You have to know me to know I was laughing while he was grunting and pulling on me.  I had just left the weight room..I will now answer this question contrary to his personal beliefs, all people of color are not on parole or probation fat boy!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment