Thursday 28 February 2013

Kendrick Lamar Speaks About SNL and The Late Show And Why He's Not Recording His Second Album Yet

Earlier this week Kendrick rocked The Roseland Ballroom with two shows. MissInfo.tv caught up with Kendrick backstage at HOT97 after his first set. Kendrick expalins why he is not working on his second album and how much he loved his recent gigs such as The Late Show and SNL.

"I haven't locked in album mode, I write everyday though.  I have ideas all the time, but me going in the studio and locking in, making the next album I don't wanna force things.  I still want to live in this moment.  My biggest mistake today is not living in the moment and understanding everything that's going on."

He continues "Right now would be more of a moment of inspiration"Says Kendrick.   He goes on to say when he'll start recording again.  "Being inspired to go back and be confident in what I want to say next.  I don't think it would be an actual date.

Watch the interview below.



No comments:

Post a Comment